as directed by Nique… Six facts about myself
1. I was born without a hip. I was in a cast for 18 months whilst it formed properly.
2. I’ve been to Russia (8 years ago) and loved it. I’m very sad about what they are now versus what they were then.
3. I’m a (very recently) qualified teacher. As of September 1st, I’ll be responsible for thirty 8 year olds.
4. I’ve very recently cut all my hair off, after wanting to do it for years. It wasn’t that long to begin with, but now it’s super short.
5. I love sports. Football, cricket, tennis, F1. I could watch all day. There’s something about watching people at the pinnacle of their profession do amazing things which is really quite special.
6. I want to live and work abroad again. I’ve done so in the States and Vietnam, and I’d love to do it again.